SUBVENTIONS FOR AGRICULTURE IN ROMANIA - SUB-MEASURE 7.6
SUB-MEASURE 7.6 – PROTECTION OF CULTURAL HERITAGE
- protect cultural heritage and / or making investments to conserve heritage of local interest, the monastic establishments including the modernization of cultural establishments.
- The investment in the restoration, preservation and accessibility of immovable cultural heritage of local interest, the monastic establishments including cultural establishments;
- Showcasing local cultural heritage, to promote rural tourism, thus increasing living standards in rural areas;
- Sustainable local development.
- Non-guvernmental organizations;
- Units of worship;
- Authorized individuals / companies that hold management objectives
- Cultural heritage of public interest, class B.
- The applicant must qualify for eligible beneficiaries.
- The investment must fall into at least one of the types of support provided by the measure.
- Applicant must not be in insolvency or default.
- The investment is carried out in rural areas.
- Introducing investment in cultural heritage tourism circuit Class B at its completion;
- The investment is part of a national strategy / regional / county / local development.
- The applicant shall maintain a minimum investment 5 years from the last payment.
1. For projects that do not generate profits - financial support will be 100% of the total eligible expenditure and shall not exceed 500,000 Euro / project.
2. For projects that generate profits - financial support will be 85% of the total eligible expenditure and shall not exceed 200,000 Euro / project.
- Investments in tangible assets for projects:
- the restoration, preservation, and equipping buildings / monuments of cultural heritage property Class B local interest;
- restoration, preservation and / or endowment of Class B monastic;
- construction, expansion and / or upgrading of access roads for monastic establishments Class B;
- modernization, renovation and / or cultural endowment (community centers).
- Contributions in kind;
- Rental costs for machinery, plant and equipment;
- Operating costs including maintenance and rental costs;
- General ineligible expenses.
For investments conservation and restoration of cultural heritage of local interest
- tourism potential in the sense of prioritizing projects in rural areas with development potential tourism;
- cultural values depending on the number of socio-cultural activities carried out;
For investments for modernization and equipment of cultural centers
- level of service sector, including tourism potential of rural village;
- cultural values depending on the number of socio-cultural activities undertaken.
Support will be given in the form of:
- A reimbursement of eligible expenses;
- An advance payment, provided that a bank guarantee or equivalent relevant 100% of the advance, according to art. 45 (4) and art. 63 of R (EU) 1305/2013.